(1 - 1 of 1)
- American Annals of the Deaf Vol.36 No.3
- June 1, 1891
- Washington, D.C. : Executive Committee of the Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf, 1886-
- Magazines (periodicals), Text
- Title changed from "American Annals of the Deaf and the Dumb" to "American Annals of the Deaf" from 1886, Vol. 31, No. 4 and on.
- 67 p. : ill., ports.; 22-28 cm.
- Relief maps--Deaf education, Maps--Deaf education, Geology--Deaf education, Geography--Deaf education, Poetry--Deaf education, Arkansas Mite (Periodical), Arkansas Deaf-Mute Institute--Periodicals, Arkansas Deaf-Mute Institute--1891, Calcutta Deaf and Dumb Institute (Calcutta, India)--1891, Maginn, Francis, Wilkinson, Warring, Tilden, Douglas, Base-Ball Player (Sculpture), California Institution for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--1891, Instituut voor Doofstummen te Groningen--1891, Alings, A. W., Reuijl, H., Elliott, Richard--Honors, London Asylum for the Deaf and Dumb (Margate)--1891, London Asylum for the Deaf and Dumb (Kent Road)--1891, National Deaf-Mute College--1891, Elmendorf, D. L., Vaught, Oscar, Wilcox, G. M., Nebraska Institute for the Deaf and Dumb--1891, Reid, F. L. De B., Wentz, C. Clayton, North Carolina School for the Deaf and Dumb--1891, Goodwin, E. McK., Education--Deaf--Compulsory--North Dakota, Educational law and legislation--Deaf education--North Dakota, Pennsylvania Oral School for the Deaf--1891, Brown, Mary B. C., Garrett, Emma, Texas Asylum for the Deaf and Dumb--1891, Prince, John A.--Death, West Virginia Institution for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--1891, Kern, L. M., Western Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1891, Camp, Frances G.--Publications, Drills in Arithmetic, Compiled from Grube, Part Three (Book), Wisconsin School for the Deaf--1891, Gibson, Sarah D., Schilling, Mary G., School Home for Blind Deaf-Mutes (Skara, Sweden), Nilsson, Johan, Schools--Deaf--Sweden--1890, Schools--Deaf-blind--Sweden--1890, Deaf-blind--Sweden, Mathematics instruction--Aids and devices, Benson (Afro-American deaf boy), African Americans--Deaf, Pick (Afro-American deaf boy), Language instruction--Deaf education, Mentor (Periodical), Education--Blind--Periodicals, Dennison Fraction-Teacher, Fractions--(Mathematics)--Teaching aids and devices, Church Mission to Deaf-Mutes (Organization)--1891, American Association to Promote the Teaching of Speech to the Deaf--1891, Education--Deaf--Classroom techniques, Opinions--Deaf--Oral method--Hearing attitudes toward, Languages--Historical changes, English language--Historical development, Keller, Helen Adams--Letters, Stringer, Tommy, Deaf-blind, Keller, Helen Adams--Anecdotes, Robin, Willie Elizabeth, Teachers of the deaf--Training--Sweden--1890, Oralism vs. manualism debate--Germany, Questioning--Deaf education, Reading--Deaf education, Carlin, John--Obituaries, Forestier, Claudius--Death, Tredennick, Wilhelmina--Obituaries