(1 - 1 of 1)
- American Annals of the Deaf and Dumb Vol.27 No.3
- July 1, 1882
- Washington, D.C. : Executive Committee of the Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf, 1886-
- Magazines (periodicals), Text
- Title changed from "American Annals of the Deaf and the Dumb" to "American Annals of the Deaf" from 1886, Vol. 31, No. 4 and on.
- 77 p. : ill., ports.; 22-28 cm.
- Consanguinity--Deaf--Germany, Social class--Correlation with deafness, Student labor--Deaf education, Schools--Deaf--Student labor, Chores--Deaf education, Marchio, Enrico--Obituaries, Congress of Milan (1880), Institution for the Improved Instruction of Deaf-Mutes (New York)--Faciliti, Gallaudet, Thomas Hopkins--Statues, Speech--Deaf education, Conference of the Governing Bodies of Institutions for the Education of the, Schools--Deaf--Mexico--1882, Mexico City school for the deaf (1882), Poems, Deafness--Etiology--Meningitis--Pennsylvania, Ellen Lyman Deaf-Mute Publication Fund, Readers (Deaf education)--Funds, Language instruction--Deaf education, Peet, Isaac Lewis, Williams, Job, English language--Idioms--Deaf education, Syllabication--Deaf education, Ferrers, Benjamin, Artists--Deaf--Great Britain, Teachers of the deaf--Meetings, Teacher preparation--Deaf education, Meetings--Deaf education, Townsend, Edward, Birmingham Deaf and Dumb Institution (Birmingham, England)--1882, California Institution for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--1882, Wilkinson, Warring, Halifax Institution for the Deaf and Dumb (Nova Scotia)--1882, Hutton, J. Scott, Illinois Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Milligan, H. W., Minnesota Institute for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--1882, Carroll, David H., Teachers--Deaf, National Deaf-Mute College--Presentation Day (1882), Coleman, T. H., Larson, Lars M., Ziegler, R. M., Van Damme, E. L., Dougherty, George T., Saxton, J. G., Layton, George, Havstad, Lars A., National Deaf-Mute College--Honorary degrees--1882, Cattell, William C., Clerc, Francis J., Clerc, Laurent--Portraits, Carlin, John, New Jersey Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Maryland School for the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Veitch, F. H., Dare, Harriet W., Ohio Institution for the Education of the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Virginia Institution for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--Reorganizations, Virginia Institution for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--1882, Brannaman, W. W., Vaughan, W. R., Lawrence, Margaret, Kerr, Mary, Paper for Our Little People (Periodical), Periodicals--Deaf--New York, Western New York Institution for Deaf-Mutes--Periodicals, Otomyces Purpureus (Wreden) in the Human Ear (Booklet), Bilder aus der Taubstummenwelt (Book review), Rapport de Statistique, presente au Congres de Bordeaux (Book review), Life Everlasting: What Is It? Where Is It? Whose Is It? (Book), Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf and Dumb (1882)--Call, Logan, James H., Day schools--Deaf--Comparisons with residential schools, Residential schools--Deaf--Comparisons with day schools