(1 - 1 of 1)
- American Annals of the Deaf and Dumb Vol.27 No.2
- April 1, 1882
- Washington, D.C. : Executive Committee of the Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf, 1886-
- Magazines (periodicals), Text
- Title changed from "American Annals of the Deaf and the Dumb" to "American Annals of the Deaf" from 1886, Vol. 31, No. 4 and on.
- 68 p. : ill., ports.; 22-28 cm.
- Visible Speech--Training schools, Conference of Church Workers among Deaf-Mutes (1881)--Photographs, Gillett, Philip G., Fay, Gilbert O., Hopper, Arthur, Birmingham Deaf and Dumb Institution (Birmingham, England)--1882, Columbia Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--Anniversaries, Columbia Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Pratt, Anna A., Georgia Institution for the Education of the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Georgia Institution for the Education of the Deaf and Dumb--African America, Iowa State Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1881, Kentucky Asylum for the Tuition of the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Kentucky Asylum for the Tuition of the Deaf and Dumb--Tuitions, Liverpool School for the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Mississippi Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--Afro American pupils, Mississippi Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1882, Pennsylvania State Oral School for the Deaf--Proposed, Census--Deaf--United States--1880, Conference of the Governing Bodies of Institutions for the Education of the, Legal competency--Deaf, Uneducated--Deaf--Legal competency, Marion (Uneducated French deaf man), Pronunication--Deaf, Accents--Deaf, Fraser, Daniel, Wills--Deaf, Foster, Horatio N., Pantomime--Wills, Periodicals--Deaf--Great Britain, Smith, Samuel, Deaf and Dumb Magazine (Periodical), Strathern, A. F., Editors--Deaf, Our Little Messenger (Periodical), Bartlett, David E.--Medallions, Watts, Francis, Sculptors--Deaf, Education--Deaf--Switzerland--History, Versuch uber die beste Lehrart Taubstumme zu unterrichten (Book), Keller, Heinrich, Ulrich, Johann Conrad, Zurich school for the deaf (Switzerland)--History, Congres National pour l'Amelioration du Sort des Sourd-Muets (1881), Gillet, Horace Smith, Teachers of the deaf, Visible Speech, Speech instruction--Deaf, Havstad, Lars A., Norway--Deaf--1881, Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf and Dumb (1882)--Call, Ueber die Folgen von Druchsteigerung in der Paulenhohle (Book review), Baginsky, Benno, Compte-Rendu du Congres International pour l'Amelioration du Sort des Sourd, Congress of Milan--Proceedings, Menschliche Ohr und seine Krankheit, Das (Book review), Livre de Lecture a l'Usage des Sourds-Muets (Book review), Sign-Language among North American Indians Compared with that among (Review, Proceedings of the Conference of Head-Masters of Institutions and of Other, Causes of Deafness among School Children (Book review), Anomalies of the Membrana Tympani and Ossicles (Book review), Lehrplan fur die Taubstummen-Anstalt zu Koln (Book review), Kolner Taubstummen-Anstalt (Cologne, Germany)--Curriculum, Arnold, Thomas, Oral method, Speech instruction, Gestures, Sign language, Sign language--Evolution, Sign language--Plains Indians, Signs--Universality, Signs--Variations, Pantomime--Ancient Greece, Gestures--Italy, Gestures--Drama, Disappearing Mist (Iroquois Indian chief), Language--Origins