(1 - 1 of 1)
- American Annals of the Deaf Vol.36 No.2
- April 1, 1891
- Washington, D.C. : Executive Committee of the Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf, 1886-
- Magazines (periodicals), Text
- Title changed from "American Annals of the Deaf and the Dumb" to "American Annals of the Deaf" from 1886, Vol. 31, No. 4 and on.
- 79 p. : ill., ports.; 22-28 cm.
- Science (Periodical)--Articles, New York oral school for the deaf--1864, Institution for the Improved Instruction of Deaf-Mutes (New York)--1864, Heredity--Deaf, National Deaf-Mute College--Normal Department, Keller, Helen Adams, Deaf-blind, Opinions--Deaf--Educational methods--Italy, Combined System (Term), Combined method--Deaf education, Educational law and legislation--Great Britain, Illinois Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--Museum, Natural history museums--Deaf education, Instructional aids--Deaf education, Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf--Standing committees, Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf--History, Day schools--Deaf education, Residential schools--Deaf education, Education--Deaf--Visitors, Visitors--Deaf education, Reading instruction--Deaf education, Writing instruction--Deaf education, Pennsylvania State Oral School for the Deaf--1891, Chefu School for the Deaf (Chefu, China)--1891, Victorian Deaf and Dumb Institution (Melbourne, Australia)--1891, Rose, Frederick J. and Mrs., Jones, W. and Mrs., West Virginia School for the Deaf and the Blind--1891, Boland, John A., Warsaw Institution for Deaf-Mutes (Warsaw, Poland)--1890, Holiday Gazette (Periodical), Periodicals--Deaf--Pennsylvania, Western Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--1891, Western Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--Periodicals, Wisconsin School for the Deaf--1891, Bright, E. G., Swiler, Ruth, Dogs--Deaf, Bull terriers--Deaf, Finger spelling--Public school classes, De Haerne, Desire Pierre Antoine--Memorials, American Association to Promote the Teaching of Speech to the Deaf--1891, Language instruction--Deaf--Natural method, Deafness--Prevention, Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf (1890)--Proceedings, Mimes--Deaf--France, Deafness--Etiology--Bacterial infections, Poems, Horace Mann School for the Deaf--History, Hubbard, ____ (Deaf girl), Oralism vs. manualism debate, Speech instruction--Deaf education--History, Denison Fraction-Teacher, Mathematics instruction--Aids and devices, Denison, James, Periodicals--Deaf--Germany, Medizinisch-padagogische Monatsschrift fur de gesammte... (Periodical), Hephata (Periodical), Taubstummen-Welt-Blatt (Periodical), Periodicals--Deaf--New York, Consanguinity--Deaf