(1 - 1 of 1)
- American Annals of the Deaf Vol.34 No.3
- July 1, 1889
- Washington, D.C. : Executive Committee of the Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf, 1886-
- Magazines (periodicals), Text
- Title changed from "American Annals of the Deaf and the Dumb" to "American Annals of the Deaf" from 1886, Vol. 31, No. 4 and on.
- 80 p. : ill., ports.; 22-28 cm.
- Murder trials--Deaf--France, Murderers--Deaf--France, Murder victims--Deaf--France, Savignat, ____ (Mme.; French deaf murderer), Mathieu, ____ (M.; French deaf murderer), Savignat, ____ (M., French deaf shoemaker), Kerr, William Dabney, Superintendents--Deaf education, Missouri Asylum for the Deaf and Dumb--History, Missouri Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--History--1874-1888, Context of words, Belanger, Adolphe--Publications, Enseignement des Sourds-Muets: Bibiographie generale... (Book), Bell, Alexander Graham--Publications, On Reading as a Means of Teaching Language to the Deaf (Pamphlet), Ferreri, G.--Publications, Esercizi Graduati di Lettura Proposti ai Sordomuti Italiani (Book), Herevas y Panduro, Padre--Publications, Historisches uber die Kunst, Taubstumme (Book), Escuela Espanola de Sordomudos, o Arte para Ensenarles (Book), International Congress of Deaf-Mutes (1889, Paris, France), Cloud, James H., Clergy--Deaf--Episcopal, Mission to the Adult Deaf and Dumb of Ireland--1889, Education--Deaf--China--1889, Royal Commission on the Blind, Deaf and Dumb, etc., Education--Deaf--Canada--History, McDonald, Ronald, History--Deaf education, Ashcroft, John Imrie, British Columbia School for Deaf-Mutes (1st, Victoria, BC)--1889, California Institution for the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind--1889, Tilden, Douglas--Artworks--The Ballplayer, Florida Institution for the Deaf and the Blind--1889, Florida Institution for the Deaf and the Blind--Student recruitment, Baker, Eli P., Indiana Institution for the Instruction of the Deaf and Dumb--1889, Kansas Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--History--Articles, Teachers of the deaf--Discussion groups--Great Britain, Deafisms (Language), Lounsbury, C. E.--Private speech instruction--Deaf children, Missouri School for the Deaf and Dumb--1889, Tate, James N., Missouri School for the Deaf and Dumb--Department for Colored Deaf and Dumb, National Deaf-Mute College--Presentation Day (1889), National Deaf-Mute College--Anniversary celebrations--25th, Kerr, W. D.--Honors, Noyes, J. L.--Honors, Wilkinson, Warring--Honors, Williams, Job--Honors, Rogers, Harriet B.--Honors, De Haerne, Desire Pierre Antoine--Honors, National Deaf-Mute College--Honorary degrees--1889, Hanson, Olof, Van Allen, Harry, Charles, C. W., Long, J. Schuyler, Harah, E. C., Marr, Thomas S., Lloyd, R. B., New Jersey School for the Deaf--1889, Brown, C. S., Hall, E. E., New York Institution for the Instruction of the Deaf and Dumb--1889, Barnard, F. A. P.--Death, Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb--Relocation, Rhode Island School for the Deaf--1889, Kerr, E. J., Wheaton, Laura A., Butler, E. A., Education--Deaf--Curriculum, Goguillot, Ludovic--Publications, Comment on fait Parler les Sourd-Muets (Book), Vox Oculis Subjecta (Book)--Authorship, Conference of Principals and Superintendents of American Institutions for D, Bridgman, Laura Dewey--Death, Deaf-blind, Thomas, Edith M., Bouvy, Antoinette, Deaf-blind--Belgium, Gallaudet, Thomas Hopkins--Statues, American Vernacular Method (Deaf education), Combined method--Deaf education, Marriage--Deaf--Statistics collecting, Strong, Fanny L.--Memorials, Jesus Christ--Healing the deaf--Stained glass windows, Census--Deaf--United States--1890--Statistics collection, Schools--Deaf--Facilities, Schools--Deaf--Lighting, Schools--Deaf--Fire escapes, Schools--Deaf--Heating, Schools--Deaf--Ventilation, Schools--Deaf--Plumbing and drainage, Vocational education--Deaf, Sex mingling--Schools--Deaf, Schools--Deaf--Farming, Schools--Deaf--Campus sizes, Kerr, William Dabney--Portraits